- We are a start-up with BIG dreams!
xDigital Excellence requires a highly skilled and highly experienced Senior Technical SEO–SEM Specialist. As someone highly excited by the competitive and ever-changing nature of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing, you will be employed to head and build our team of marketing specialists. You will be paid to travel around the world to further your education/experience and thus further our marketing prowess.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or other computer science related fields is preferred but not required
· 3 years of experience minimum, optimally 5 years
· 1-2 years of digital marketing management experience
· 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
· Google AdWords certified
· Minimum of 2 years AdWords and Facebook Account Management unless you can demonstrate/prove excellent results achieved
· Experience with retargeting and shopping feed campaigns via Google’s networks (preferred)
· Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· On-site technical and off-site SEO expertise
· Ability to create and develop SEO strategies
· Strong content marketing skills
· Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and other relevant SEO-SEM tools
· Must be well-organised, detail-orientated and must have the ability to manage multiple SEO projects
· Strong analytical thinking and strategist
· Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· Must possess a solid understanding of how search engines operate and rank websites
· Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate complex ideas / issues
· Must know how to build quality links and understand the various kinds of links available and how to obtain them
· Understands the relationship between social media, SEO and paid advertising
· Strong understanding of paid advertising and how to optimise spend for results
· Must have very strong English skills and be a strong leader
· The ability to maximise traffic to sites and pages
· The ability to conduct link audits and the technical review of website infrastructure and its optimisation
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working with SEO-SEM team to develop and executive advanced marketing plans
· Will oversee SEO Link building campaigns
· Must have proven ability to prioritises, multitask and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Create strong social platforms and build strategies around social marketing
· Execute strong, skilfullsplit testing ads, pages, bids and other marketing efforts
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT VALUABLE PARTNER?
If you’re looking for a challenge and a super opportunity to grow globally, we have a role for you. If you’re the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and are ready for your life to change – read on!
Our agency, xDigital Excellence Co. Ltd. is evolving and we need an “it” guy or girl. We don’t want beige, we want sunshine…we don’t want a slug, we want a unicorn.. we don’t want a musician, we want a rock star! I think you get the drift.
We need someone dynamic, customer focused and agile. Your new role will see you focusing on the building and ongoing development across our suite of online brands and sites. You will need to work well under pressure and realise that communication is key.
WHY JOIN US?
We are a start up with BIG DREAMS.
We believe our local talent is as good as any in the world, given half a chance! And all of our international clients and supporters believe the same and they want to help us make it true!
We want all Filipino talent to get the chance to prove us right!
We have many alliances and connections around the world who want to support us in our dream and we feel nothing can stop us.
Our eventual goal is to create the Dream Academy, a special space where some of the best in the world come and train our people to the top of the food chain…and it won’t cost the students a cent!
We hope you can join us in our passion and our dream!
Please send your resume at our HR – email@example.com. Thank you very much!