- We are a start-up with BIG dreams!
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall orchestration of production, development, systemisation of all departments for xDigital Excellence. The Operations Manager will ensure that project targets and objectives are met. Our Operational Manager is responsible for overseeing, hiring, training and developing of various team members as well as collaborating with business leaders and stakeholders on strategic planning, productivity optimisation, business solutions and problem resolution. The candidate must have strong coaching skills, excellent leadership abilities and be brilliant at strategic planning. The Operational Manager is accountable for our teams’ mastery of new projects, new strategies and new directions. Must be able to handle unknowns and willing to learn brand new, yet sophisticated, strategies as well as abilities and be able to transmit said abilities and strategies to the wider team. The Operational Manager is also responsible for leading process improvement and productivity enhancements. He or she is also responsible for overseeing and managing all business continuity, planning activities. The Operational Manager will develop all operational procedures and work instructions for each program.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· Master’s degree or graduate level education preferred
· Strong previous work experience required
· 5 years of direct supervisory experience required, including 2+ years’ experience learning through subordinate managers
· must have project manager skills base
· in depth knowledge of business practices for online and e-commerce industries
· some experience with software development, website development
· skills in project management coaching in a high-performance culture
· transactional management
· leadership, written and oral communication
· ability to analyse financial information
· ability to understand analytical data particularly web statistics and analysis
· excellent time management for self and others, ability to track with team members both in checking in and driving forward
· ability to managed projects, details, people and resources
· ability to set realistic and achievable goals and realise those timelines and accept responsibility and debug when delayed
· wholly confident in Microsoft Office Suite and various online project management software including BaseCamp, TeamWork and others
· must have intuitive ability in learning and adapting to new software and systems
· Works closely with Business Leadersa to fully understand growth opportunities with our strategic initiatives and executes these initiatives effectively to meet objectives and achieve productivity and financial goals.
· Consistently strives to achieve organisation objectives and drives accountability and expectations with direct reports to ensure specific performance standards and measurements are established and met
· Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration, company standards and outcomes, define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance
· Monitors operational statistics and reporting trends, including reports, production statistics and volume projections, and takes appropriate action to ensure company needs are satisfied and growth targets are met
· Creates and maintains an environment that promotes positive communication within the department and with the Business Leaders, and fosters teamwork within the organisation and all of the company while driving xDigital Excellence high performance culture
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT VALUABLE PARTNER?
If you’re looking for a challenge and a super opportunity to grow globally, we have a role for you. If you’re the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and are ready for your life to change – read on!
Our agency, xDigital Excellence Co. Ltd. is evolving and we need an “it” guy or girl. We don’t want beige, we want sunshine…we don’t want a slug, we want a unicorn.. we don’t want a musician, we want a rock star! I think you get the drift.
We need someone dynamic, customer focused and agile. Your new role will see you focusing on the building and ongoing development across our suite of online brands and sites. You will need to work well under pressure and realise that communication is key.
WHY JOIN US?
We are a start up with BIG DREAMS.
We believe our local talent is as good as any in the world, given half a chance! And all of our international clients and supporters believe the same and they want to help us make it true!
We want all Filipino talent to get the chance to prove us right!
We have many alliances and connections around the world who want to support us in our dream and we feel nothing can stop us.
Our eventual goal is to create the Dream Academy, a special space where some of the best in the world come and train our people to the top of the food chain…and it won’t cost the students a cent!
We hope you can join us in our passion and our dream!
Please send your resume at our HR – email@example.com. Thank you very much!