- We are a start-up with BIG dreams!
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree
· Record maintenance
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· The ability to aggressively find solutions for HR requirements
· Creative, solution seeking for our HR needs
· At least 4 years’ work experience in the field is required for this position
· Must have some understanding of web development requirements and project processes as well as internet marketing and e-commerce familiarity
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The ability to write great employee profiles and job descriptions to help grow a strong and healthy team
· An eye for great talent and ability to interview aggressively yet with a balanced style
· The ability to manage end to end recruitment in various fields
· Manage HR responsibilities for our teams
· Process and conduct time evaluation of daily time records of employees
· Assist in organisational change projects to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the company
· Prepare all documentation relating to appointments including job offers and rejection letters
· Develops and maintains relationships with recruitment agencies and other recruitment sources
Competencies required for the position
· Excellent technical writing and interpersonal skills are essential
· Knowledge of personal administration and contractual procedures and documentation
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communication with a wide range of individuals
· Ability to make administrating and procedural decisions and judgements
· Strong knowledge of online electronic job application systems and processes
· Familiarity and eventual mastery of the Upwork.com and JobStreet.ph hiring systems
· Willingness to learn and master other job portals
· The ability to orchestrate multiple roles from different sources for a single project
· The ability to work hand in hand with operational and project managers to help realise company goals and outcomes
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT VALUABLE PARTNER?
If you’re looking for a challenge and a super opportunity to grow globally, we have a role for you. If you’re the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and are ready for your life to change – read on!
Our agency, xDigital Excellence Co. Ltd. is evolving and we need an “it” guy or girl. We don’t want beige, we want sunshine…we don’t want a slug, we want a unicorn.. we don’t want a musician, we want a rock star! I think you get the drift.
We need someone dynamic, customer focused and agile. Your new role will see you focusing on the building and ongoing development across our suite of online brands and sites. You will need to work well under pressure and realise that communication is key.
WHY JOIN US?
We are a start up with BIG DREAMS.
We believe our local talent is as good as any in the world, given half a chance! And all of our international clients and supporters believe the same and they want to help us make it true!
We want all Filipino talent to get the chance to prove us right!
We have many alliances and connections around the world who want to support us in our dream and we feel nothing can stop us.
Our eventual goal is to create the Dream Academy, a special space where some of the best in the world come and train our people to the top of the food chain…and it won’t cost the students a cent!
We hope you can join us in our passion and our dream!
Please send your resume at our HR – email@example.com. Thank you very much!