The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for ensuring a high level of Customer Satisfaction. The role will provide customers with post-sales technical support for APC’s core product line and advise potential and existing customers on product selection. This will require an understanding of system availability concepts and APC’s solutions for providing uptime. CSR’s are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Opportunity for growth and advancement that is limited only by drive, desire, competitive spirit, and aptitude for learning.
- Provides post-sales technical support via the phone.
- Ensures every interaction creates the optimal customer experience.
- Assists potential customer with product selection and configuration. Identifies and routes large opportunities to sales teams for follow up and closure.
- Identifies and routes large opportunities to sales teams for follow up and closure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Technical Support experience, Strong problem solving skills, Technical aptitude.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent. Job role in Customer Service – General or equivalent.